Gloucester County Board of Supervisors to meet Feb. 5
The Gloucester County Board of Supervisors will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5.
According to the published agenda, the following new business is scheduled for discussion:
1. Resolution authorizing the acquisition of real property known as 2858 Horse Point Road using FEMA hazard mitigation grant funding.
2. Resolution of appreciation and recognition for Gloucester County First Responders.
3. Resolution of appreciation and recognition for Phil Olekszyk for service on the local emergency planning committee.
4. Presentation of resolution of appreciation to Evelyn Stokes Wright.
5. Presentation of the 2012 Clean Community Business Beautification Awards.
6. Introduction of Salvation Army Service Center programs.
7. Financial report for fiscal year 2013 cumulative through Monday, Dec. 31, 2012.
8. Public hearing to consider amendments to Chapter 3 of the Gloucester County Code, Animals and Fowl.
9. Public hearing: Courthouse Village Sub Area Plan.
10. Public Hearing: Amendments to Chapter 10.
The meeting will be held at Colonial Courthouse, 6504 Main St.
For more information, visit www.gloucester.granicus.com.