Gloucester County Planning Commission to meet Feb. 7
The Gloucester County Planning Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7.
According to the published agenda, the following new business is scheduled for discussion:
1. Minutes of Thursday, Jan. 3 meeting.
2. Applications before the BZA in January.
3. Housing report for December 2012.
4. Development plan review for January.
5. Annual report.
6. Quarterly reports (2012 fourth quarter): Subdivision and major subdivision lots.
7. CIP review.
8. Commission training.
The meeting will be held at Colonial Courthouse, 6504 Main St.
Planning commission members are Thomas H. Arnold, W. Keith Belvin and Lawrence "Larry" Dame.
For more information, visit www.gloucester.granicus.com.